Serves 8 – 10
120g porridge oats
50g pumpkin seeds
50g sunflower seeds
50g unsweetened coconut flakes/ desiccated coconut
40g coconut oil
40g maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 140C
- Into a large oven proof dish add the porridge oats, almonds, cashews, pumpkin and sunflower seeds and coconut flakes/designated coconut.
- Melt the coconut oil on a low heat and add in the maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Combine the wet ingredients, with the dry ingredients ensuring the nuts, seeds and oats are coated in the oil/syrup mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 20- 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- To serve, add to a bowl with 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt and a handful of berries or 1 tbsp of stewed apple.