1 tbsp coconut oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 medium sweet potatoe, peeled and diced into small cubes
1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
1 onion, diced
400g sausages, skins removed
sea salt, to taste
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and saute the garlic for 1 minute.
- Add in the sweet potato and rosemary and stir. After 4-5 minutes, add in the onion. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in the sausage, breaking it into small pieces as you stir. Cook until the sausage is no longer pink.
- Add the spinach, and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until wilted,
- Ensure the sweet potato is cooked but not mushy before removing the pan from the heat. Season to taste and serve hot.