CorporatE and Community Talks
- Corporate and Community Talks
ARE YOU LOOKING TO INVEST IN THE WELLBEING OF YOUR EMPLOYEES OR CO-WORKERS?
Personalised Nutritional Therapy work with companies and organisations delivering custom made nutritional workshops and nutritional therapy 1:1 drop in clinics.
This can, upon request, also be delivered in British Sign Language by Sonia Hollis (BSL Interpreter) for companies who have Deaf employees.
We can cover various presentations depending on the need of your organisation. Whether that is 1 hour or half day workshops.
NUTRITION WORKSHOP EXAMPLES:
- Improving energy levels through the day
- Improving stress levels and your health
- Supporting your immune system naturally
- Mental health and well being
- Keeping a sharp mind and improving productivity
- Improving sleep
- Focus on Men’s health
- Focus on Women’s health
- Weight loss without ever feeling hungry
- Nutrition for the busy person
** The above workshops are the most common themes to support companies and their employees. Please contact us if you would like custom made presentations.
Nutritional Therapy 1:1 drop in clinic
Personalised Nutritional Therapy also offers 1:1 introductory ‘mini’ consultations in your workplace, either as a booked or drop-in clinic. This can help to address personal concerns and come up with a plan based on the individual’s circumstances. This is best for people who would like a more confidential setting.
Allow a minimum of 30 mins per person for our “mini nutrition consultations”. Maximum 10 people in a day.
Personalised Nutritional Therapy Sessions for your employees
- Package of sessions (3 or more)
- Medication check for contraindications
- Supplement recommendations
- Recipe Plans
- In between session support
How Nutritional Therapy in the workplace can improve your business productivity
Improving the effectiveness of your employees through nutrition will have long lasting results for your business.
- Improved absence rates
- Improved morale
- Improved physical and mental health
- Improved productivity
- Improved employee and employer relationships
- Improved attention to detail
- Improved perception of an employer who cares
Contact us to arrange a time to suit for Personalised Nutritional Therapy to help you and your employees.