You made it! I am SO proud of you, and you should be even more proud of yourself! Changing ingrained habits can feel tough, but the key is to just keep trying and being consistent, and your hard work will pay off.
Tomorrow we’ll be re-taking the questionnaires to see how things have improved for you.
Today, I want you to start thinking about the things that have really worked for you on this programme. I hear from my private clients that once they get the hang of preparing and eating real food at every meal, there’s no going back!
During this programme, you’ve been focusing on giving your system a break from some of the foods and lifestyle habits that place a real strain on your health. I bet you’re wondering what’s next!
There might be things you are dying to get back into your life.
I feel passionately that eating well most of the time (allowing for high days and holidays) is achievable for everyone. Here’s what that looks like:
- Eating 3 meals a day with no snacks.
- Basing meals around lean protein (ideally organic meat and wild fish).
- Filling up on salads and veggies.
- Limiting starchy carbs like bread, pasta and rice – this will be really easy going forward as your body won’t be craving them like before.
- Cutting out sugar – continue the good work. Don’t worry about the occasional slice of birthday cake, but sugar really isn’t your friend for many reasons.
- Limit caffeine to two cups a day.
- Limit alcohol to once or twice a week.
Our “last day” video!