Tour of the weekly meal plan
This video illustrates how to get the most from your digital meal planner.
We are using a meal plan in this tutorial that follows a flexible and inclusive health-promoting dietary pattern.
All of the functions covered here are the same for all meal planners.
This planner is made up of 4 weeks that rotate. You will be able to see all four weeks at a time. Each week represents several of the main categories in this program but all foods are included each week. You can also customise your plan by using your guide and searching for other recipes and adding them to your plan.
With your digital meal planner you can:
- search for recipes and add them to your weekly meal plan
- scale recipes to adjust the number of servings
- edit recipes
- add recipes from your recipe box directly to your meal planner
- add your own recipes
- view nutrition facts for recipes, meals, days, and week
- generate and print a smart grocery list that adjusts as you customise your plan
- print recipe and your planner
A copy of your Weekly Food Guides for this program is available as a download above – we have included a BLANK Food Guide for you to use for practice in building your own.