This 100% vegan food plan has been designed for those who would like to nourish their body by eating a wide diversity of plant-based foods. It is suitable for both committed vegans and
those who would like to experiment with not eating meat, fish, dairy or eggs. You will find colourful plates of delicious tasty foods, including influences from Asia, the Mediterranean and
THE RECIPES IN THIS PLAN HAVE BEEN DESIGNED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
Good quality fats anti-oxidant rich e.g. avocado, nuts and seeds
Blood sugar balancing high nutrient density
Varied source of plant-based protein
Breakfast (8), lunches (10) Side dishes (4) Snacks/desserts (5)
Full Shopping List
6 Key Guidelines
1. Become familiar with the different sources of plant-protein (legumes, tofu, green leafy veg,
quinoa, hemp, buckwheat, protein powders etc.
2. Source the best quality ingredients that you can e.g. organic
3. All meals can be mixed and matched across the day, and leftovers at dinner can make the
easiest and tastiest breakfast or lunch.
4. If new to plant-based dishes, start slowly and choose the meals you find appetising. Build your
5. Plan ahead to ensure you have the ingredients you need.
6. Have fun! Experiment and keep a note of the dishes you really enjoy so they can become family