Handful rocket/ mixed leaves
handful baby spinach
6 raw green beans, sliced lengthways
1/2 small red onion, sliced thinly
8 black olives, pitted
5 anchovies, drained
Olive oil for cooking
1 fresh tuna steak
For the dressing
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
lime juice, optional
- Arrange the rocket and spinach on a plate and top with scattered green beans, red onion and olives.
- Place the anchovies over the salad.
- Heat a frying pan with a little olive oil over a medium high heat. Add the tuna steak and cook for approximately 3 minutes on each side, so that it is still slightly pink in the middle. Remove from the heat.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and season.
- Slice the tuna and arrange on top of the salad. Drizzle over the dressing and a squeeze of lime juice (optional) before serving.