- Weight Loss
As you’ve probably read being overweight increases the risk of:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Certain cancers
- Mental health problems
- High cholesterol
And many more conditions…
So let’s talk about how you are possibly feeling right now
Emotions and feelings can often run high when you are trying to lose weight. Clients have often said things they never forget are things such as:
- Feeling uncomfortable in their own skin
- Wanting to feel more confident
- Stressing out before leaving the house
- Not finding it easy going on a diet alone and to the gym alone
- Feeling nervous about going into restaurants and public places because you are so big
- Foods just hack your mind and tells you to eat it
- Struggling to find things that looked half decent compared to what others were wearing
- Have your friends, family, doctor look you in the eye and tell you they are worried that one day you won’t be here anymore
- Struggling to fit in
CLIENT’s HAVE ALSO SAID “THIS time it will work” BUT CAN BE faced with Struggles such as:
- Keeping focused
- Struggling with being constantly hungry
- Struggling with stick-to-it-tiveness!
- Same results – doing good for a while, have one small set back and giving up
- Hard time getting into the mindset to be motivated to exercise and eat healthily
- Hard time finding the motivation to start over
- Deny your size and ignore it
- Mental struggle and feel like you are losing your mind
- Daily struggle not to stuff your face
- Boredom eating, self sabotage
- Sugar keeps calling my name!
- Patience with daily fluctuating weight
- Having a partner who isn’t into fitness or healthy eating
- Believing in yourself
- Waiting for results and transformation
- The scales and snacking
- Stress eating
Maybe you can relate to some of these. I know I can! I can certainly tick a few off the list of how I felt when I started! But these struggles do not define you, but shape the person you become when you face them and overcome them.
Download your FREE ebook “How to feel happy and in control of your weight loss”.
1. Reasons why you are holding onto your body fat.
2. Why balancing your blood sugar is key.
3. Some easy Low GI recipes to help you in your weight loss journey.
Please now check your email where you will find the download link. If you have any questions then please do ask
Take care – Sonia
(Nutritional Therapist – mBANT, CNHC)
Things you will never forget:
- The first time you stood accountable to a goal and broke it
- The feeling of losing the first 5lbs, 10lbs, 25lbs and so on
- Feeling proud of every struggle you have and of where you began
- Feeling proud of the sacrifice and the work you did
- Accepting you are allowed to have bad days – just don’t give up
- You won’t look back at your struggles and think “ I wish I hadn’t bothered”
- Being inspired by the stories or others and hoping to be an inspiration in the future
- Being proud you overcame the struggle
So are you ready?
Successful weight loss and weight loss management is like a jigsaw puzzle – with pieces needing to be joined together for a long term positive outcome. There is no “one size fits all” approach because everyone leads different lifestyles, has different health conditions and family history influences which means our bodies work in different ways – even though weight loss may still be the Number 1 goal.Having a personalised nutritional therapy programme takes all this into account allowing any underlying causes and obstacles to be overcome and you finally getting the body you want.
Book your FREE 30 minute Consultation HERE
Remember – it took time to gain weight so it will take time to lose it!When working with me I need you to understand there are no quick fixes. It takes time and it takes effort from you. I will work with you and create a custom made nutrition plan to help you achieve your goals – but the effort in implementing it will come from you – with my support and guidance all the way through our time together.
As a trained NLP practitioner, I can also help you address any emotional elements that may be linked to your eating habits, potentially impeding your progress. I need you to be honest and open when we have our regular follow up calls so I can help you as much as possible.
Remember! I’ve been there. I know it is not all plain sailing. There will be ups and downs along the way. Hence your weight loss programme is tailored to a time length to suit you.
In collaboration with Fitness Ambition (Darren Wright who supported me in my own transformation) we offer Personal Training sessions (online or face to face) to work alongside our bespoke Nutritional Therapy programmes.
The best of both worlds – a fit, strong and healthy body. Please request this when booking your 3 month or 6 month nutritional therapy packages. BELIEVE in yourself and TRUST THE PROCESS